October 2014 is around the corner and providers are ramping up now TO stay ahead of the curve. Our experts can share the workload with you so you don’t miss a beat and your practice can keep running smoothly.
The ICD-10 transition will require tremendous effort and incur incredible cost for medical providers!
- Productivity standards may have to be redefined, requiring more medical coding staff.
- Existing staff will need to be retrained, some current medical
- Coders may even have to attend school.
- Medical providers will now be required to provide more detailed diagnosis when documenting.
- Each organization will need to develop an implementation plan.
As Your Complete Revenue Acceleration Management Partner, Metrix Medical can eliminate any negative impact ICD-10 may have on your medical practice. We can assure you that our team of knowledgeable experts coupled with our state-of-the-art technology will help you avoid all of the extra time, effort and costs associated with this transition while giving your practice a major advantage.